Vitamin C is touted as one of the best anti-aging ingredients on the market — and the key to maintaining a smooth, even, and glowy complexion. Vitamin C has an excellent safety profile. Most people can use topical vitamin C for an extended period of time without experiencing any adverse reactions.
It is an effective treatment for the following issues:
- help fade pigmentation
- helps fade hyperpigmentation
- impede melanin production
- reducing overall redness
- tied to skin elasticity
- protects against sun damage
Vitamin C Ascorbic can cause side effects, including:
- Flaky Skin
If you experience any of these side effects, stop using Vitamin C and see a doctor.
To prevent these symptoms, please use only a small amount after the patch test.
- Brand – Cos De BAHA
- Volume: 30ml / 1.05 fl oz
- Product name – VA Serum
- Key Ingredients – Vitamin C Ascorbic, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid
- Country of Manufacture: Made in South Korea
- Package: With Paper box package, Reinforced container dedicated to cosmetics (None Glass Botle)
- free from 6 harmful (Paraben, Gluten, Formaldehyde, Fragrance, Sulfate, Artificial Color)
Do you use it for the first time?
Your skin may be reddened and irritated. Be sure to apply a small amount under the chin. If there is no irritation after 24 hours, apply a small amount to the face. If there is no irritation on your face, increase the dose.
Propanediol(hydration, Non GMO Corn),*Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract,Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C/antioxidant),1,2-Hexanediol(Prevent oxidation),Glycerin (hydration/skin replenishing/Vegetable),Arginine(Wound healing/Vegetable), Sodium Hyaluronate (hydration/skin replenishing),*Hamamelis Virginiana(Witch Hazel) Leaf Ext,*Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Ext,*Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Ext,*Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Ext,Aspalathus Linearis Ext, Disodium EDTAMark: Organic Ingredients. Organic 45%
Follow Us On Instagram
Helpline: 018 4723 6735