The Product Details Of Tonymoly AL Series Duck Egg Handmade White Soap
Tony Moly. A handmade soap contains duck protein which helps tackle different troubled skin.
White: Contains argan oil which provides moisture and calm troubled skin due to external irritations.
- White (Moisture)
- Tightens pores and is high in collagen and Vitamin A, improving skin elasticity
- and making skin look youthful and radiant.
- Duck Egg Hand Made Soap
- Duck Egg protein is contained.
- Handmade oily soap to choose according to skin troubles.
All soaps are formulated with duck egg white protein to make skin look smoother, tighter, and more radiant. Each soap contains special ingredients targeted to combat dryness, dullness, and enlarged pores.
White soap contains hyaluronic acid and argan oil in addition to duck egg white protein to provide soothing hydration to irritated, dry skin.
How To Use:
- Lather soap to make substantial amount of foam.
- Avoiding the eyes and mouth, apply the foam in a thick layer over your problem area or all over the face.
- Leave on until the foam turns into a fine creamy texture.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.