Moisturizes and revitalizes skin as if you have had a good night’s sleep for 8 hours! You probably didn’t have enough sleep due to your hectic schedule. Even if you didn’t sleep well last night, your skin need not reflect that.
Make your skin appear refreshed and revitalized.
Four advantages of Water Sleeping Mask!
Is your skin getting the rest it deserves? The secret to well-rested skin lies in night skincare.
1. Skin purifying effect: SLEEP-TOX™ technology purifies skin during sleep, keeping it in optimum condition
SLEEP-TOX™ technology’s purifying effects help to rejuvenate and normalize skin that is often fatigued and sensitized by stress during the day. This helps the skin to achieve a well-rested appearance the next morning.
2. Skin moisturizing: MOISTURE WRAP™ helps skin retain moisture throughout the night
The dense beta-glucan moisturizing shield (network) consists of active agents such as Hydro Ion Mineral Water, evening primrose root extract, Hunza apricot extracts, and more so that skin fully absorbs the goodness during 8 hours of sleep.
3. Skin soothing: contains skin-soothing agents that are gentle on sleeping skin, helping it recover overnight
Ultra-mild, safe formula that can be worn overnight / Non-comedogenic, sensitivity tested.
4. Aromatic SLEEPSCENT™ helps you relax during sleep
SLEEPSCENT™ specially developed for Laneige Water Sleeping Mask is an AMOREPACIFIC original, allowing skin to relax and rest and boosting its ability to regenerate.
How To Use:
- After washing the face at night, apply toner and emulsion right before going to bed.
- Dispense an appropriate amount (2.5cm in diameter) and apply on the tip of the nose, cheeks, forehead, and chin in dots; breathe in the scent for 3 seconds.
- Spread gently along the texture of your face using outward strokes.
- After the product is absorbed into skin, leave it on overnight without washing the face. (Wash the face the next morning.)
NB: Don’t forget to do patch test before application.
+880 132 069 8221
+880 132 069 8222
+880 132 069 8223
+880 184 723 673