The By Wishtrend Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash is a mild powder cleanser to use on a daily basis. Consisting baking powder, coconut-derived surfactant, and enzymes, it controls blackheads while hydrating. As a low irritant cleanser for sensitive skin, it helps to exfoliate your skin a daily basis.
More about the Green Tea Powder Wash
1) Low-irritation cleanser for sensitive skin as well.
2) Includes baking soda, coconut-derived surfactant, and enzymes that keep the skin hydrated while taking care of blackheads and dead skin cells.
3) Antioxidant effects within the green tea and baking powder improves skin troubles and clears the skin.
More about the Key Ingredient
Green tea powder
Green Tea is a powerful antioxidant, rich in vitamins such as vitamin A, C, and E.
Due to its relaxing effect from the comforting fragrance, it is a popular ingredient in K-beauty for calming and improving skin tone.
Effective in intense oxidation and skin purification, and helps to clear the skin.
Eliminates proteolytic enzymes, old keratin, and skin wastes to improve the skin texture.
Dissolves enzymes without irritation for exfoliation.
Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)
Works as a soft and gentle scrub agent is an excellent ingredient for removing blackheads and improving skin texture.
Improvements in acne-prone skin, effective in blackhead care. Excellent for deeply penetrating and cleansing the pores.
Amino acid surfactants
A weakly acidic surfactant derived from coconut. Great skin-affinity and excellent moisture retention.
Low irritant and has excellent moisturizing effect, without creating much foam.
1) For all skin types, specially for acne-prone skin.
2) For those who prefer a gentle cleanser with a moisturizing finish.
3) For those who want an exfoliating product without the irritation.
4) A daily cleanser that can gently exfoliate sensitive skin without the irritations of a scrub or a chemical exfoliant.
How To Use:
Take an adequate amount into your hand and use a small amount of water to work up a lather. Then gently massage your face. (Can use around 70 times by putting it as much as the size of Quarter dollar for each time)